Anna hazare's view on HINDI :
You are basically a Marathi, how do you view Hindi?
It is must to know Hindi. It is saddening that several ministers in our country do not know Hindi. It is our national language and everyone must know it. We speak in Marathi in our state, but we cannot do so if we go to Uttar Pradesh. Though all the states have their own languages, every Indian must know Hindi.
I believe that to compete on the international platform, it is also must to learn English. However, we must be careful that we don’t let the English culture get into ourselves. We must acknowledge English but not their culture. When I go abroad, I feel bad that I don’t know English.
The way Hindi must be used to connect the country, is it happening? Some
politicians speak against Hindi, what is your take on them?
Politicians speak against any language only because they have inflated ego. If there is love for the country in your heart, you will never say any such thing. It is all about conceit. Those who want to take the society ahead must realise that it is following them, people would do what they do.
People are backing me from Ralegan to Delhi, for they can see what I am doing. Politicians must also keep their thoughts and characters pure.
The nature of the politicians is another cause of corruption. When people see that their leader is indulging in corrupt activities, they get influenced.
You are basically a Marathi, how do you view Hindi?
It is must to know Hindi. It is saddening that several ministers in our country do not know Hindi. It is our national language and everyone must know it. We speak in Marathi in our state, but we cannot do so if we go to Uttar Pradesh. Though all the states have their own languages, every Indian must know Hindi.
I believe that to compete on the international platform, it is also must to learn English. However, we must be careful that we don’t let the English culture get into ourselves. We must acknowledge English but not their culture. When I go abroad, I feel bad that I don’t know English.
The way Hindi must be used to connect the country, is it happening? Some
politicians speak against Hindi, what is your take on them?
Politicians speak against any language only because they have inflated ego. If there is love for the country in your heart, you will never say any such thing. It is all about conceit. Those who want to take the society ahead must realise that it is following them, people would do what they do.
People are backing me from Ralegan to Delhi, for they can see what I am doing. Politicians must also keep their thoughts and characters pure.
The nature of the politicians is another cause of corruption. When people see that their leader is indulging in corrupt activities, they get influenced.
No comments:
Post a Comment